- Aircraft and Helicopter Ride Sales
- Schedule A Ride on the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress.
- Note: B-17 ground tour tickets will be available at the show.
- Helicopter rides by Fly High Wisconsin. $40 each for a 6-8 mile ride.
- Wings Over Waukesha 2014 Airshow ticket is required to enter grounds and is not included in aircraft ride fees.
- Admission includes: all displays, attractions, aircraft, and the daily air shows.
- Send Questions regarding admissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WOW 2014 Admission Prices:
- A special discount is available for companies to acquire a large number
of tickets for their employees or customers. Send an email to
email@example.com for details.
- On-line Ticket Sales are now closed
- *** Print and bring your “Order Received” e-mail to the Event Main Gate,
present it to the admissions personnel there and gain entrance to the grounds. ***
|Ticket Type||Age Group||At the Door|
|Adult||18 and older||$15.00|
|Youth||5 to 17||$7.00|
|Child||4 and younger||Free!|
- Parking $5.00 per car. Cash Only (bring a $5 bill to expedite parking).
- Advanced parking passes are not available.
- Parking is not included in Ticket price.
- Attendees consent to the use of his/her image or likeness by event management for promotional purposes.
- Ticket Purchaser is responsible for protecting their Paypal transaction number from being used by others.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather. Please bring rain gear at your discretion.
- No Rain Dates will be scheduled. Pre-purchased tickets can be used either day but not both.
- Attendees assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the event and applicable laws, or acts in a way that is disruptive to the Event, Attendees, or property.
- No Smoking within event grounds.
- Bring the Kids
- Bring Grandpa and Grandma
- Bring your friends and neighbors.